Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ninja Star, Day 1

So begins the first day in the endeavor known as Ninja Star Publishing. I suppose this first post should be a kind of manifesto, so here goes: the goal of Ninja Star publishing is to guerilla publish some of the books I've written. A side-goal is to have nice-looking paperback copies of some of the translations I've done. At this point, profit is not a goal.

The first step in this process is to produce one book. To do this, I will need supplies, and tomorrow will consist of purchasing those supplies and using them to make the aforementioned one book. This will be a time-consuming effort with little payoff.

Once a satisfactory book is produced, I will make more books.

After I have made enough books, I will place them strategically throughout my city in places where people will be most likely to read them...I'm thinking restrooms.

1 comment:

  1. do comments work? it appears they do.

    here's a link: http://peachycomics.com

    ReplyDelete